Monday 1 March 2010

Illusions and portraits

It comes in handy having a beautiful best friend living next door. I tend to do all my shoots with my friend Jessica for my Art project and she uses me sometimes for her photography A level. Yesterday I took these mermaid pictures of her for my Illusions project. Take a look:


This is the shell bra I made for her to wear in the shoot! Its slightly different since then as now is covered in glue gun and sequins!

She looks a bit like an avatar in the reflection!

These are a couple of portraits she took of me today for her photography project, she did my make-up and got me to wear this B-E-A-U-tiful red velvet dress that she got at the Clothes swap about a month ago. You cant see it very well though. Will definately be borrowing it!
Finally, I know I use The Sartorialist as inspiration a LOT but you have to take a look at this inspirational picture: the layering is impeccable! The coat is so awesome, the fur is insane and the picture is incredible.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

good job on the diy bra!

Rae said...

Cute blog thanks for the comment! Feel free to follow my blog!!!

<3
FOLLOW:
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/

Please e-mail me any comments or questions to: caroline@druitt.com