Monday 28 September 2009

Style Profile: Caroline Issa


The beautiful Caroline Issa has been featured on both 'The Satorialist' and 'Garance Dore's amazing blog for her impeccable sense of style. She is the owner of Tank Magazine, with business partner Masoud Golsorkhi. During my work experience she was incredibly dressed from head to toe every single day and always had amazing shoes!! She was so friendly and when I was researching to write about my experience there, I was not surprised to find out that many others, too have noticed her precision, elegance and beautiful wardrobe. Namely Scott Schuman and Garance Dore, both very influential photographers of style. I particularly love the denim jacket below she wore to a Hermes fashion show in Paris. Read a great interview here: http://www.myfashionlife.com/archives/2007/11/20/interviews-caroline-issa-owner-of-tank-magazine/ about how she started, her favourite fashion moments, new designers to watch and her own style icons.




No comments:

Please e-mail me any comments or questions to: caroline@druitt.com