Saturday 11 July 2009

Paridise Lost Fashion Show and Photoshoot




Sadly the Paridise Fashion shows are all over. It was amazing and so great to be a part of. Above are the pictures from the photoshoot where I am wearing both Melissa and Brishty's wonderful creations on the theme Paridise Lost. A couple of the images have appeared in the paper and in magazines which was pretty exciting! Our first show was at Trinity College Cambridge May Ball, with an audience of about 2000, it was one not to forget. The next two shows were at The Shop on Jesus Lane, one for press and buyers and a second for friends and family. My dad came along on my models VIP ticket and my boyfreind and about 5 friends came to the second showing. What made it even more great was the fact that my great friend Milly helped backstage so could help me change in those awful 20 second quick changes. It was so interesting to see a whole array of designers around Cambridge or just students creating outfits for the show. I met some lovely people and will definately be keeping in touch. It has also created ideas for a sort of Cambridge Fashion Week in the future as we had such a positive response from the audience. Below are some photo's backstage at the Trinity show.


Finally broken up for Summer... HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!


Also, sorry for the lack of posting, life has been pretty busy but I have posts to come about my beautiful friend Laura Jeanne's graduate fashion show, Clothes Show London and Me and Milly's Charity Shop Fashion show. Cannot wait to start work experience at Tank magazine on Monday, will keep you all updated and also my year anniversary with David in a week!






Listening to Michael Jackson - Rock with you

No comments:

Please e-mail me any comments or questions to: caroline@druitt.com