Monday 18 May 2009

A combination of....
&

Peacocks (most beautiful animal) & Matthew Williamson (one AMAZING designer)


And you get my new favourite item.
Top - Matthew Williamson
Cardigan - Charity Shop
Leggings - Topshop
Earrings - Vintage


My beautiful friend Camilla was so dedicated to Matthew Williamson's collaboration with H&M she queued up for the opening of his line in the Cambridge store. She rang me while in the shop asking if I would like one of his pieces. It is b-e-a-utiful and for only £15! I had been told I was not allowed to leave the house as that day was "strictly" a revision day so Milly was literally my life saver!
I have always loved Williamson's patterns and colours especially his animal prints.
In the middle of revision right now but still finding time to:
- go charity shop shopping with Camilla for the fashion show we are designing and modelling for (so excited)
- taking the train to manchester for the best long weekend with david (I did do some revision!)
- Trying desperately to sort out work experience for the Summer and possibly some kind of job?
- Get really excited and nervous for modelling in the fashion show in June
- Book a holiday with Jess
- Make some clothes for the summer (I have made a sort of corset like top which I will post soon)
- Getting tickets for the clothes show
- Trying to go to as many open days for fashion uni and art foundation courses
- Trying to fit in some graduate fashion shows
...while revising for my english and classics exams coming up... help!




Listening to Calvin Harris - I'm not alone

No comments:

Please e-mail me any comments or questions to: caroline@druitt.com