Wednesday 13 May 2009

Style Focus - Julia Restoin Roitfeld


With her feline yet angel faced looks and her mother being editor in Chief of French Vogue, no wonder Julia Restoin Roitfeld has an amazing style. She says she is comfortable in her curvaceous figure and tries to enhance it with her clothes. With an interview with Times Online (http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/fashion/article652568.ece) she says "clothes to me are a sort of new pop art" and about her own icons she says "I'm a big fan of Brigitte Bardot who represents my perfect woman, not so much for her clothes but for her attitude. Great style is all about dressing for your body shape or personality". I love Julia's choice of mini skirts and some of her favourite designer labels include Chanel, Miu Miu, Marc Jacobs along with some vintage.

No comments:

Please e-mail me any comments or questions to: caroline@druitt.com