Sunday 5 April 2009

Romance Trend



Feeling inspired....
My boyfriend bought me a real pearl necklace and bracelet for my 17th birthday last week so pearls will always embody romance for me.
Shoes by Christian Louboutin, dresses by Valentino - the most beautiful and romantic dresses.
Camilla Belle looks elegantly romantic with her wispy hairstyle, soft make-up and white frilly dress.
White lillies - I will have these at my wedding.
Beautiful snakeskin trimmed yellow ruffle dress from Christopher Kane, makes me think of bare footed days in summer wandering in fields with a loved one.

Also check out: I love You More Than Blank.com - the cutest website, where people leave messages of love. Suitably named "a small project
with a big heart". <3



Listening to: Isn't she lovely - Stevie Wonder

No comments:

Please e-mail me any comments or questions to: caroline@druitt.com