Tuesday 18 May 2010

I have officially finished art as an A-level, now onto the other exams...! Here's the last piece I made as part of the course. I was researching Cultures as represented through fashion, and as a response piece I made a corset to represent my own British culture, designing a print as the backing fabric and using current issues such as the political debates as focus on the bodice.

I have always been a fan of street style, and although I think that models have an upper hand in always looking great, here are a few styles that I love from models on the street:




Also watched the remake of 'Alfie' on film four the other night and had forgotten how cool Sienna Miller looks in it! Her hair is AMAZING...
Much love xx

No comments:

Please e-mail me any comments or questions to: caroline@druitt.com