Monday 5 April 2010


The styling in this shoot by Patrick Demarchelier from Spanish Vogue is immense. I love the hippy-ish feel with the fringing, oversized flowers and hobo bags. But its awesome how they have also channeled a glamourous elegant edge with the pretty dresses, beading and jewellery. I just turned 18 and bought a beautiful dress like the last white one but one shouldered.
In the midst of my art coursework at the moment, heres a couple of photographs I
took for my exam project, the first she is supposed to be a tree nymph.

Good news: I got an unconditional offer from London College of Fashion. So frickin excited to be in London for the year next year! And so excited about the course - it looks immense.

Big Love x

No comments:

Please e-mail me any comments or questions to: caroline@druitt.com