Monday 9 November 2009

Recent Party Outfits

This year is great, all my friends are turning 18 so its literally party season! Here are pictures of outfits from both my beautiful friend Amani's very posh dinner in stunning surroundings and the second, from two amazing old friends who turned 18 and had a joint party on Saturday night.


This I actually bought from a Monsoon outlet store as a size 16 and cut up, stitched and remade.

I actually borrowed this from Amani, its from French Connection and has beautiful beading around the neck and cuffs. The theme was diamonds and dinner jackets, hence the jewels by my eyes!

3 comments:

CL said...

I have had my eye on that French Connection dress for SO long - pretty much since it came out year(s?) ago. Regretting not buying it!!!

Giovanna said...

You look adorable! Love your outfits!
xxx
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Fabulous blog. I love your party outfits. You look adorable! You did a great job resizing the first one. :)

Please e-mail me any comments or questions to: caroline@druitt.com