Wednesday 23 September 2009

Bit Late...


Ok I completely forgot to say ... I got the new issue of Tank Magazine and most excitingly... my name is on the contents page!!!! Under Interns. A proud moment after that hectic week but it was so worth it to see all the clothes that I had so painstakingly signed in, hung up and got ready for shoots. It was so amazing to see the clothes I had prepared for the Claudia Schiffer shoot and which the stylist had chosen. The picture are immense and she picked the most beautiful Dior embellished dress that I spent many hours holding wishingly in the fashion closet. Anyway you should check it out, the magazine is beautiful and in a new ring-bound layout. There are some really interesting articles on fashion as well as art and politics and a great interview with Vivienne Westwood about culture.

(Look below for my Tank Diaries!!)

Also, two of my best friends went to a fashion show and got the oppurtunity to write a review which has been published today in Amelia's online magazine. Take a look... its so awesome!!
http://www.ameliasmagazine.com/ - LFW09 Wo/Man Show.

No comments:

Please e-mail me any comments or questions to: caroline@druitt.com