Monday 25 May 2009

fashion show overload

I have officially finished all of my exams, finally, and now have two and a half weeks off. I am so excited for Summer and it seems to be a particularly fashion filled summer which will be amazing! I am going to my lovely friend, Laura Jeanne's graduate fashion show tomorrow in London which I am literally counting down the minutes too! On Friday I am going to the clothes show with Milly and hope to get a look at some great fashion uni's there.



Also in the summer I am modelling in 4 fashion shows. Three are for a group of local Cambridge designers, the show is themed 'Paridise Lost' and will be held, one at a "secret" venue, the other two at "The Shop. One is an event for press and buyers coming from London, so pretty psyched about that and the other is for friends, family and other guests with an after party afterwards with burlesque waitresses and such like!



Me and my fellow fashionista Milly are also designing and modelling for this immense charity fashion show. I have been doing the rounds of the charity shops, nothing new to me, as they are one of my favourite fashion haunts!, looking for great pieces that I can edit or customise for different themes. The show should be great as it has some bands playing, an auction of a dress straight from the catwalk of London fashion week, jewellry designers and all the outfits we have created will go for sale and raise money for charity!




Here are some of the photo's from the promo photoshoot for the Paridise Lost fashion shows which should be appearing in Cambridge Style and Agenda magazines and you can check out the video at http://www.thestitchup.org/!







(a few shots from the video)
Listening to Superwoman - Stevie Wonder

No comments:

Please e-mail me any comments or questions to: caroline@druitt.com